Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back in the saddle



I told you this would be a struggle.  I am a flakey blogger.  The past month or so since I started my blog has been fairly uneventful.  That's a good thing.  I'll catch you all up.  Let me start with spring break.  We took the kids to Thanksgiving Point to ride the horses.  They both love the ponies.  It was Mikey's first pony ride.   Kenna wants grandpa Craig to buy her one.  I guess that is better than the last pet she wanted; an antelope.  Mikey is growing like a week.  He will be 2 in a few days.  He loves to ride his bike to the park and go down the really big slides.  He is to fearless.  He loves being with his sister.  He calls her Sissy, short for sister.  It is really very sweet.  He follows her everywhere and she is good to let him tag along.  She is a great big sister.  She is also a great helper at home.
 

4 comments:

Jackson's said...

Ok I love your blog and I am happy you have joined the life of the fellow bloggers.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, Rachel!!! Holy cow! They are sooooo cute. Time really does fly. It was so nice to see you at the school last Thursday. I miss having you right down the hall from me. Oh, well, at least we have the blogs to help us stay in touch.

Laura T said...

Yay, you're back! Keep the pictures coming! You're kids are so dang adorable, and you're going to have to post up the cute things your kids have been saying "Hulk shirt, mama?" They're so cute!

Tori said...

Hi Rachel! I stumbled upon your blog. Your kids are beautiful! It has been a long time- too long. We are coming to Utah for 3 weeks in 10 days. Maybe we'll see you in the good old Basin!