Friday, March 28, 2008

Blog Retarded, But Willing to Try!

I am finally jumping on the bandwagon. I am horrible at keeping in touch with family and friends so I suppose this is a good thing. Life is good. Ken and I stay busy with our two little munchkins. Mckenna is almost 5 and will go to kindergarten this fall. Michael will be two in May. He is all boy! Mckenna is very in to makeup and playing dress up with her cousin Sophia. We are anxious for good weather. I am feeling especially cooped up after the long cold winter. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll add more later after I figure out how to add photos.
Rachel

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I have been doing this almost a year now and I am very blog retarded! I still have to take my computer to Laura to get help. So good luck! I am excited to keep in touch after I move away.

Laura T said...

Hey, trying is all anyone can ask, right? I already like the look of your blog, so now all you have to do is start putting up pictures of your kids and let us all comment on how cute they are!

jonna said...

ooh...i found you! Welcome to the blogging world! you are going to love it! can't wait to see what you are you cute family are up to...it is good for me to keep in touch this way!