Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election 2008

Kids say the cutest things. Mckenna came home from gymnastics and asked me who I was voting for, Brock the Bama or John the Cain. I thought it was very cute. Then Tuesday night I was loading the kids into the car. I said " Come on, mommy has to go vote" Mikey got all excited and said " yay yay yay go boat" When we got to the city office building to vote, he quickly realized that there were no boats. He started yelling " no mom go boat" I tried to explain that I had to vote and that there was no boat. He was not very happy with me.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! So funny! I love hearing cute stories about your kids.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

What's going on?? I have to find out about the Orr fam bog by way of a LINK? Where's the love, man?

The Hunzikers said...

You have a blog?? I had no idea!! I found you via Dana's blog. I am adding you TODAY! I am so excited. I can't believe how big the kids are already. They are sooo cute and I love the voting story!

Jill Cook said...

Kids say the cutest things!

Jill